Return on DesignTM (RODTM) is ROSSETTI’s signature process for delivering exceptional business results for our clients. We have built a diverse, interdisciplinary Return on Design team, with backgrounds in sports architecture, real estate development, sports management, venue operations, hospitality design, data analytics, new venture creation, experiential technology and urban planning. We focus on understanding your underlying business goals to reimagine what is possible, pairing creative thinking with deep financial analysis of your market, existing business metrics and relevant comparables drawn from ROSSETTI’s expansive in-house database.
The core RODTM process involves the execution of six distinct phases:
1. Identify the vision and key objectives
2. Develop a comprehensive list of opportunities
3. Test opportunities in financial and market conditions
4. Prioritize opportunities in an action plan
5. Implement the action plan
6. Validate the plan through success metrics